Without a doubt, Chilton boasts a truly dedicated staff that surpasses the highest standards of care, from our talented clinicians to those who work skillfully behind the scenes. We recognize that our employees make Chilton an extraordinary health care provider. And that's why we are as committed to them as they are to our patients, families and community.
Chilton offers a generous compensation and benefits package, including competitive wages, comprehensive health and life insurance, financial services, career development, reward and recognition, paid time off and other valuable programs for balancing work, family and home.
Both full-time and part-time regular employees are eligible for benefits, as determined by position and job classification.
Some of the many benefits we offer include:
- Paid time off, including personal days and extended illness time
- Paid holidays
- Leaves of absence
- On-site child care center
- Employee assistance program
- Health & Well-being
- Medical and prescription drug plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Smoke-free work environment
- Savings plan 403(b)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- College 529 savings plan
- Credit union
- Direct payroll deposit
- Legal services plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Web-based education courses
- Annual RN certification pay
- Reward and recognition programs
- Uniform allowance for certain positions
- Free parking
View current job opportunities and download an employment application.