Patients shouldn't have to travel the globe to receive world-class cancer care. That's why the Cancer Center at Chilton Medical Center is dedicated to providing what cancer patients need - the finest doctors, most promising medical treatments and newest clinical innovations - where they're needed most, close to home.
Count on Nationally Recognized Cancer Care
This dedication to provide the highest quality of care has earned Chilton a three-year Accreditation with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer. The prestigious designation reflects the true hallmarks of a first-rate cancer center, including:
- A full continuum of cancer services in one centralized location, taking you from diagnosis through treatment, recovery and every phase of cancer care
- Top cancer specialists, including board certified physicians, oncology-trained nurses and a compassionate, multi-disciplinary team of health professionals
- Advanced cancer diagnostic technologies and cancer-fighting therapies, including innovative radiation therapy and chemo/infusion therapy
- Ongoing support for cancer patients and survivors, including nutrition counseling, support groups, behavioral health services and enrichment programs
- Stress-relieving amenities, such as designated free parking and dedication to an outpatient transportation program for those in need
Additionally, Chilton is ranked No. 1 in the category of "Top Hospital for Breast Cancer" for New Jersey hospitals with 350 or fewer beds, according to Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., a health care research and information company. The ranking is based on surveys completed by physicians across the state who were asked to vote on the best hospitals in a number of clinical specialties as well as for overall care.
Chilton's Cancer Center strives to give each patient the best possible chance for successful treatment, along with the comfort and convenience of finding it right in your own community. So you can focus on getting well without the burden of traveling to a larger, long-distance cancer facility.
Learn More About Our Cancer Center
All outpatient services are provided in Chilton's Collins Pavilion, located adjacent to the main hospital building. For more information about our comprehensive cancer care, please call (973) 831-5306.
Learn about our gastrointestinal cancer quality measures >