1. What is MyChilton Patient Portal?
MyChilton Patient Portal will give you the ability to view and print:
- Lab results, imaging results and other procedure results
- Allergies, conditions, and immunizations.
- Active home medications.
- Chilton past visit history
- Discharge instructions from previous visits.
- Update personal data, including contacts and demographic information.
- Request appointments for selected hospital departments
- View, download or transmit your inpatient & ED visit Health Summary
2. What if I don't have an email address?
There are various free email services available. Please click on one below to sign up:
3. Is there a fee or charge for using MyChilton Patient Portal?
No, MyChilton is a free service offered to our patients.
4. How do I communicate my medical concerns?
MyChilton Patient portal is not used to communicate medical concerns to your doctor. If you are in need of urgent medical care, please call 9-1-1 or your physician's office.
5. What if I need technical assistance with MyChilton Patient Portal?
Please notify patient portal support at 973-831-5350 or contact us.
6. How can I get my complete medical record?
You can obtain your complete medical record by contacting Health Record Services.
7. Where does my health information in MyChilton Patient Portal come from?
All of the information in the Portal comes from your Chilton Medical Center electronic health record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
8. How do I log into the Portal?
To log into the Patient Portal please click on Log-in or Enroll Now.
9. Can my family access my information?
Yes, you can give family members, such as parents or health care proxies, access to your information. This needs to be done at the Health Record Services department and requires your consent. For more information, please call 973-831-5051.
10. Is my information safe?
Yes. MyChilton passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the Portal page open.