Facing gynecological surgery can be especially uncomfortable. Will it be painful? Will you be treated with respect? Compassion? Empathy? At Chilton, you'll experience a warm atmosphere, with expert Chilton doctors and nurses who are known for the kind of comforting care you deserve.
Whether you need a hysterectomy, or surgical treatment for pelvic organ prolapse, fibroids or stress incontinence, our superb surgeons use Chilton's advanced da Vinci® Surgical System to perform these delicate procedures with precision.
You'll have less pain, blood loss and scarring – with fewer complications, a shorter hospital stay and a quicker recovery.
It adds up to a more comfortable experience in every way. For a referral to a skilled Chilton surgeon, call 1-888-CHILTON.
Gynecological surgery at Chilton includes:
- Robot-Assisted Hysterectomy (Uterus) at Chilton
- Robot-Assisted Fibroid Treatment/Myomectomy at Chilton
- Robot-Assisted Uterine and Vaginal Vault Prolapse Treatment at Chilton
- Robot-Assisted Urinary Incontinence Treatment at Chilton
- Robot-Assisted Reverse Sterilization at Chilton
- Robot-Assisted Hysterectomy at Chilton
Surgeons who Perform Robot-Assisted
Gynecological Surgery at Chilton:
Khashayar Shakiba, MD
Robot-assisted hysterectomy, pelvic reconstructive surgery, uterine and vaginal vault prolapse, urinary incontinence, myomectomy, tubal reanastomosis
Steven Domnitz, MD
Robot-assisted hysterectomy, myomectomy, tubal reanastomosis
Shaghayegh DeNoble, MD
Robot-assisted hysterectomy, urinary incontinence, myomectomy